How Does The Protein In Moringatein Compare To Your Daily Diet?
Moringatein is loaded with nutrients, but one of the amazing ingredients is a healthy source of easily absorbed, bioavailable, time released protein. In each 30 gram scoop (1 serving) it contains 15 grams of high quality protein.
Here is a list of approximately what you would have to eat to compare to 1 serving of the protein in Moringatein:
- half a hamburger patty, 2 oz – 14 grams
- steak, 2 oz – 14 grams
- chicken breast, 1.75-2.0 oz – 15 grams
- drumstick – 11 grams
- 3 wings – 18 grams
- fish fillets, 2.5 oz – 15 grams
- tuna, 2.5 oz – 16 grams
- chop, ½ average – 12 grams protein
- loin or tenderloin, 2 oz – 15 grams
- ground pork, 2 oz. cooked – 14 grams
Eggs and Dairy
- eggs, 3 large – 18 grams protein
- milk, 2 cups – 16 grams
- cottage cheese, ½ cup – 15 grams
- yogurt, 1 cup – 8-12 grams
- soft cheeses (Mozzarella, Brie, Camembert), 3 oz – 18 grams
- medium cheeses (Cheddar, Swiss), 2 oz – 14 grams
- hard cheeses (Parmesan), 1.5 oz – 15 grams
All of these foods listed above are delicious and part of our choices for our daily diet, but when you are looking for the most nutritious all inclusive meal replacement, Moringatein delivers exactly what you need.
Moringatein is a healthy and delicious meal replacement smoothie featuring Moringa that is sourced responsibly to empower communities and create generational change. Visit us at www.moringatein.com to sign up for our email newsletter and join this movement.