Moringa is a miracle life sustaining superfood that ounce per ounce provides a powerful source of energy, healing and nutrition including all of the essential amino acids, and is a tremendous source of vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients and fiber.
Here are examples of just how powerfully packed these ingredients are in the Moringa Leaf having approximately:
- 17 times the Calcium as in milk
- 25 times the Iron as in spinach
- 10 times the Vitamin A as in carrots
- 15 times the fiber as in wheat
- 15 times the potassium as in a banana
- 2 times the protein as in an egg
- 30 times the Vitamin B2 as in almonds
Moringa Leaves are a tremendous source of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and both Macro and Trace Minerals, Phytonutrients and even Iron and Calcium. The Moringa leaf is also a very good source of bioavailable quality dietary fiber as well as protein.
Benefits and support from continuous intake of Moringa:
- improves the body’s natural defenses
- nourishment to the eyes and the brain
- metabolism because of the bio-available ingredients
- healthy cell structure of the body
- natural serum cholesterol
- lessens the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- healthy kidney and liver function
- beautifies and nourishes the skin
- healthy boosts of long lasting energy
- healthy digestion
- a powerful antioxidant
- the immune system of the body
- healthy circulatory system
- a natural anti-inflammatory
- a feeling of general well being
- normal blood sugar levels of the body
The Moringa Oleifera tree is the world’s most nutritious tree and the leaves contain approximately 20 different types of amino acids, 45 different antioxidants and 35 anti-inflammatory compounds. These amazing nutrients make for one of the best packed full natural nutritional supplements.
We’re preparing to launch a Crowdhoster campaign for Moringatein in early 2014. Sign up for our email newsletter and connect with us on social media so you can be the first to learn how you can be a part of this nutrition movement.